SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
Behind every social media updates, there is a human messenger who is representing the company’s views to all the users. We are in search of an exact same human!
A Social Media Executive manages all the social media channels of an organization. They must be responsible for ongoing updates about the brand and service of the company in social media accounts to engage customers.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Social Media Executive:
- Generating new ideas
- Management of Social Media Channels
- Ideation, Strategy Planning and Brand Awareness
- Set Targets
- Tracking Social Media Influencers
- Keep Up to Date with any Social Media Trends
- Assist with Social Media Performance Report
- Planning of Marketing Strategies to Help Drive Traffic and Engagement
- Regular monitoring the competitor social media sites and creating analysis report.
- Structuring Behavioral Aspect of Potential Customers
- Hire and train others in the team