CLIENT SERVICING EXECUTIVE
A client service executive plays an important role in maintaining the relationship of the client along with the organization. They are responsible for solving problems related to customer service and handling product training. An individual aspiring to work as a Client Service Executive needs to possess excellent communication skills.
Mentioned below are the job responsibilities of a Client Service Executive:
- Establishing a relationship with the clients of the company.
- Be able to ensure that the needs of the clients are met so that they are satisfied and leads to an increase in the profit of the organization.
- Maintain an accurate database about current as well as potential clients.
- Strategize and prepare the weekly scheduled of planned activities.
- Be active in identifying as well developing sources in order to get more clients.
- Also be responsible for taking enquiry details from the clients accurately.